Western Herbal Medicine is a holistic approach to healthcare, incorporating and acknowledging the connection between mind body and soul. The holistic approach promotes health, and aims to treat the root of the illness, and not just alleviate the symptoms. The use of herbs aids our body’s innate mechanisms to achieve the ideal state of homeostasis, by addressing the underlying problems that lead to health issues, including diet and lifestyle.
Sliding scale clinic prices. Please note that these prices are a guideline according to your ability to pay. The cost of the herbal remedies is not included in the pricing structure.
High waged/high disposable income
- Initial consultation (1.5 hours) 75euro
- Follow up consultation 50euro
Medium waged/medium disposable income
- Initial consultation (1.5 hours) 60euro
- Follow up consultation 35euro
Low waged or on benefits/limited disposable income
- Initial consultation (1.5 hours) 45euro
- Follow up consultation 25euro